|Address:||150 Park St W, Unit 1601|
150 Park St W, Unit 1601 is a beautiful unit on the 16th floor of Victoria Park Place. This beautifully refreshed one bedroom, one bathroom unit with two balconies, overlooks the Windsor/Detroit skyline and Detroit River. Updates include new flooring in the kitchen, living room, bedroom and a fresh coat of paint. The building amenities include 24 hr security, 5th floor outdoor terrace, pool table room, indoor pool, sauna, indoor parking, shareable laundry, updated gym, and an onsite property manager. The location allows quick access to the border, university and college downtown campuses, along with the convenience of public transportation at your doorstep. Pair all of that with an abundant amount of restaurants, shops and medical professionals close by makes this unit the essence of urban living.
Help us show off this listing for your chance to win a $100 Gift Card to Loose Goose!
To have your chance at winning this exciting prize, “LIKE” the AW4U The Real Estate Group Facebook page and Refer-a-Friend in the original post comments.
Goodluck to everyone who enters. AW4U wants to thank you for your interest and continued support - we couldn't be more thankful.
How To Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by liking the AW4U The Real Estate Group Facebook page and referring a friend in the post comments. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AW4U The Real Estate Team. Additional shares do not result in multiple entries. Winner must have access to Facebook in order to be selected and contacted by AW4U.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by liking our Facebook page and commenting on the original Promotion post. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid passport or enhanced passport to cross the Canadian-U.S border. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Royal LePage Binder, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Royal LePage Binder as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 31st, 2019.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 (one) $100 Gift Card to The Loose Goose. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AW4U The Real Estate Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at AW4U The Real Estate Group’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AW4U The Real Estate Group to use the Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of AW4U The Real Estate Group. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AW4U The Real Estate Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.